Northstar Vale tango to evora
20 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Sorry for the wait! Busybusybusy! The length sucks but I didn't want to keep this thread so stale.. :c

The solitude before her seemed to shatter by a sudden call – “Hey white stuff!” Blinking, the she-wolf cast her bright eyes upon the on comer, her gaze sweeping to the light limp before flitting upward to the sour expression. He stood now, holding his forepaw up and cradling it like a pouting cub would. Her own expression remained stoical, her tail giving an idle flick as she assessed the situation. The invitation was far from flattering or welcoming, and a lift of her posture was the first indication that she was less than pleased by it.

“Perhaps,” she murmured smoothly, her eyes narrowing slightly and her weight shifting as she studied the male before her. “If you asked more politely I would consider it,” she finished, pausing and allowing him to either retrace what he had said, or to embrace the sour mood that seemed filtered all across his features.

As if to reiterate her words, she lifted her wolfish eyebrows slightly – had she really been wanting to piss the male off before her, she could have even began tapping her paw on the ground. I’m waiting, her expression seemed to say.
Messages In This Thread
tango to evora - by Siren - July 31, 2013, 10:51 AM
RE: tango to evora - by Lake - July 31, 2013, 07:00 PM
RE: tango to evora - by Siren - August 07, 2013, 09:09 AM