Golden Glade coming undone (who am i?)
16 Posts
Ooc — nadia
As the words spilled from the leader's mouth, the fallen woman could feel a whine beginning to form. There was a lump which held its ground at the base of her throat, momentarily taking away her ability to speak. Please, she whispered, her mind still pounding though to a much lesser extent with her head balanced on the ground. It didn't matter what herbs they could give her or what therapy they could try; all she wanted was somewhere to rest. 

Somewhere where she could remember.

A howl was released for someone else, making her cringe in pain and lift herself slightly to her side. As she sat there in silence with her eyes clenched tightly shut, she thought of this being the end. She considered what would happen if this pack wasn't as accepting as she'd wished (which she understood, as it was the more reasonable way to go about things) and what that would mean for her life. She sighed but remained submissive all around, waiting for the final judgement.
Jae suffers from hyperacusis (increased sensitivity to sound) in the forms of autophony and phonophobia.
Because of this, she is prone to violent outbursts.

Messages In This Thread
coming undone (who am i?) - by Jae-Hyeong - March 08, 2017, 07:56 PM
RE: coming undone (who am i?) - by Jhala - March 10, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: coming undone (who am i?) - by Jae-Hyeong - March 10, 2017, 07:05 PM
RE: coming undone (who am i?) - by Jhala - March 11, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: coming undone (who am i?) - by Jae-Hyeong - March 11, 2017, 11:41 AM
RE: coming undone (who am i?) - by Jhala - March 11, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: coming undone (who am i?) - by Jae-Hyeong - March 11, 2017, 12:30 PM
RE: coming undone (who am i?) - by Jhala - March 12, 2017, 04:45 PM
RE: coming undone (who am i?) - by Jae-Hyeong - March 12, 2017, 07:43 PM
RE: coming undone (who am i?) - by Jhala - March 16, 2017, 04:17 PM