Sunbeam Lair This will never end, 'cause I want more
40 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Joining 
The wind and rain drew her up the mountains. Scaling the rocky and heavily forested slope was no easy feat, and by the time the dark she-wolf reached the borders, she was panting heaily in spite of the early Spring chill. 

At last she reached the border that marked the beginning of the territory. The unknown force that had drawn her here seemed to ease once she had reached her destination. This pack, she knew nothing about. She continued on the suspicion that it would mark the end of her journey, the end of many weeks of travel that had all but run the young she-wolf ragged. Still, Anouke felt like her stomach was in knots, her deep anxieties relentless even as she pointed her snout towards the iron-gray sky and emitted a hopeful song. 

Periwinkle eyes darted nervously. As the beckoning song faded into the whispers of rain, she made herself as small as possible, sitting back on her haunches, her shoulders slumped and her ears lowered.
Messages In This Thread
This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 09, 2017, 10:27 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 09, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 10, 2017, 02:08 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 10, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 13, 2017, 01:10 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 13, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 16, 2017, 01:06 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 16, 2017, 01:49 AM