Hideaway Strath i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
last round, maybe so we can get this show on the road? :p (haha, see what i did there?) *is lame*

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo notices Dakarai branch off, going a separate way then him and Chusi. Ceannasach allows it. There is mercy to be found in the gangster, but it all hinges on Olive, at the end, because the Fearghal sees that she needs to be protected, even still. He was merciful with his punishment but he didn’t need to be. There are many wolves within his ranks that think he was too merciful. Declan was one of them. The silent, feral Cathan boy was like a starving tiger that someone was dangling meat in front to torment him. It took Arturo’s skill to keep him chained, to keep him caged but it was a struggle. Whether Conan shared his brother’s beliefs Arturo did not know. Arturo himself thought he was too merciful: but that would change. He was a gangster and he had to ensure his operation ran smoothly. If The Family could not be apart of The Family, if they could not do things without endangering it then they would be cut from The Family …one way or another.

His ear flickers towards Chusi as she voices her concern, correcting him as he lifts his leg to mark another tree. “Ravensblood Forest has a river,” He points out to her. He is not terribly worried about his children drowning in it. “Your mother will not make the birthing den nor the rendezvous den near it.” Or rather choose a den close to it. As Lotte’s time drew ever nearer Arturo realized that their time frame for making a den was slim, especially with how long it would take the pack to move. They would make do, he thinks. Hopefully, Lotte would not be as picky and fussy with her birthing den as Duana was. “And when the babes are able to venture outside of the den they will be made away of the dangers of being near the river unaccompanied by an adult.” Until they were old enough not to drown, that was. “The sea is much more dangerous than a river and you are just fine, are you not?” Arturo reminds her with a fond smile, aiming to bump his shoulder against her’s. She feels so much apart of him that he almost forgets at times that she is not of his loins, that she did not come to be in Ravensblood.

“I like this Strath. It is far from the coast, it is a fortress of it’s own making. It is secluded. Hidden. It is perfect for Teaghlaigh.” It is not and will never be Ravensblood Forest but Teaghlaigh cannot remain there. Dakarai and Olive saw to it when they drug Teaghlaigh down with them. “If we are going to keep to the deadline of moving before Lotte gives birth we should begin our journey back to Teaghlaigh, prepare everyone to move within the week.” Ceannasach speaks with a command in his deep, smoky timbre. He will hear no argument. His decision is made and that is that. He is a desperate man and he loathes it but he knows he will only rest when Teaghlaigh is firmly settled and rooted here away from the threat that looms over them on the coast. “We should find Dakarai.” Arturo suggests. What they have done to mark the Strath as theirs will have to be enough for now. Arturo is eager to get back to Teaghlaigh and prepare The Family for what better be the only move they have to make.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Arturo - March 14, 2017, 05:41 AM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Chusi - March 14, 2017, 09:24 AM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Arturo - March 15, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Chusi - March 17, 2017, 05:20 PM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Arturo - March 19, 2017, 05:20 AM