Golden Glade look what's left of my bled heart
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
He had wandered a messy path that tangled across the this side of the Tuktu and eventually.. he did turn back to the Glade. Early on, maybe just a few times, he considered not looking back at all when he couldn't find true sign of Tambourine anywhere. But, he had nowhere else to be and no leads to run on. With a few days worth of panicked searching and not eating under his belt, fatigue had set in quickly so going further than he had just wasn't happening right now.

The Ostrega went back with a heavy, defeated heart, not knowing what would even await for him there at the Glade. He had left without a single word to anyone so he hoped that despite having nothing to show for it, that it could be understood why he'd tried. 

Silas crept back to the forest's edge late in the night and slumped in a tired heap near the boundaries. He dozed fitfully for who-knows-how-long, anxious and exhausted at the same time. He felt like he could sleep for months and still not feel better, anyway, but at least resting his legs felt better. 

In his fleeting moments of awareness, he peered into the woods with a somber, blank look about him — too tired and sad to do any better.
Messages In This Thread
look what's left of my bled heart - by Silas - March 15, 2017, 11:06 PM
RE: look what's left of my bled heart - by Dagfinn - March 16, 2017, 09:29 AM
RE: look what's left of my bled heart - by Silas - March 16, 2017, 11:53 PM
RE: look what's left of my bled heart - by Dagfinn - March 18, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: look what's left of my bled heart - by Silas - March 19, 2017, 03:57 AM
RE: look what's left of my bled heart - by Dagfinn - April 17, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: look what's left of my bled heart - by Silas - April 18, 2017, 12:49 AM
RE: look what's left of my bled heart - by Dagfinn - April 18, 2017, 09:03 PM