Ocean's Breath Plateau the lemonade springs where the bluebird sings
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai sat and endured the silence watching the many types of pain flit across Olive's beautiful face. He flattened his ears as she gathered Sirius up and carried him a few feet away from him. He took a shaky breath inward as hurt welled up in his chest, but shoved it back down again as he stood up. Picking Cassiopeia up and carrying her with him, he placed her against Olive's side and took his spot laying behind his wife.

With a soft whimper he placed his chin ontop of the back of Olive's head before trailing soft, slow kisses down the back of her neck and the beginning of her spine down the the middle of her back. All the while he murmured all the nicknames he had given her on their long and not so magnificent journey of love "“Anthousai...My sweet embodiment of peace, Goddess among women,Innocent goddess, My queen...Olive no matter what we go through I love you. We will make it through this, I am not mad at you, Nor am i disappointed in what you did. I made mistakes too, the one mistake that started this whole mess. I crossed into their borders in the first place" he spoke soothingly, as his maw trailed back up her neck slowly. Once done speaking he placed several more kisses on top of her head.

"If you are to suffer, than let me suffer alongside you. Let me share in your pain and lighten your burden" he pleaded with her quietly, his voice hushed so that noboy else but them could hear this conversation.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the lemonade springs where the bluebird sings - by Dakarai - April 12, 2017, 06:14 PM