Stavanger Bay i've been trying to fix my pride
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
All Welcome 
if a wild @Coelacanth has time! Backdated a bit to before the move and after the thread with Arturo.

Hemlock moved from Teaghlaigh with the intent of keeping her scent from theirs. She would move independently, for the time being, but hover nearby - she could not stray too far. She went towards the bay with the intent of washing herself, allowing the scent of the salty brine to mask anything else. It would be good, too, for the still healing scars that crossed her pelt in angry lashes. They would be moving. Her heart stopped every time she thought the words, every time she considered them. She swallowed the lump in her throat and pressed on, eyes fixated on the task at hand of cleansing herself before she decided on her next course of action.

She could try and find out more about the wolves of the Blackfeather Woods; although she wasn't too keen to kick the hornets nest, so to say. She could start to gather what herbs she could find that might not be so bountiful further inland. That would be no easy task either, it was barely spring, the world was still waking from it's great slumber. She would not be deterred though, from finding herself a useful task and setting to it. She had much to do to earn her place among the Family again. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
i've been trying to fix my pride - by Hemlock - March 20, 2017, 06:51 PM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Coelacanth - April 13, 2017, 05:28 AM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Hemlock - April 14, 2017, 01:24 AM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Coelacanth - April 14, 2017, 04:13 AM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Komodo - April 15, 2017, 11:54 PM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Hemlock - April 23, 2017, 12:42 AM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Coelacanth - April 23, 2017, 08:13 PM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Komodo - April 24, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Hemlock - June 26, 2017, 08:49 PM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Coelacanth - July 06, 2017, 09:54 PM