Silver Creek I, I've been trying to fix my pride
124 Posts
Ooc — n
All Welcome 
For anyone wanting to interect with Sky during her later pregnancy, though @Ikari might be fun? I dunno. All welcome, assuming everyone now knows that she is indeed pregnant. (They all know the story of her leg being torn and then being too weak to run when stranger caught her in heat. Apart from the pups of course).

She was close now, she knew it. The ever-growing bump on her side was not the only easy clue to the dove's pregancy. The sickness was by far the worse. Oftentimes in the mornings or during the afternoon, she would empty her stomach and rest for a good while, waiting for the horrible feeling to pass. Honestly, now that she had begun to experience it, she realised how Spring must have felt during her own pup-bearing. It only made Skylaris feel more guilty about the past events. She had made sure to keep working as well as she could.

It was now that a wave of sickness rolled over her, causing the woman to pause in her tracks and vomit over the newly blossoming ground. She eyed the foul chunks in dismay and shook her pelt in disgust before taking a deep breath and beginning to dig a small hole, covering her puke in a mound of dirt to hopefully cover the scent a bit more. Nobody wanted to smell that.

Next she continued to wander until she came across the Creek. With a sigh, the silver wolfess lowered her head and lapped up the cool water. It was satisfying, to say the least. With the gross sick feeling beginning to vanish in the taste of the drink, Skylaris flopped down onto the ground and rested her head on her paws. Oh, how she wanted this to be over. Every day she felt a stab of guilt, just as painful as the kicks she recieved from her sprouting young. They were getting more active and it was incredibly uncomfortable to lay on her side, which normally she would have done. For now she watched as the tiny waves of water rolled, causing her eyes to slowly drift shut. She was not asleep, despite the weather being almost perfect for a snooze; Instead she was gently napping, still aware of the sounds around her.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
Messages In This Thread
I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Skylaris - March 22, 2017, 10:25 AM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Ikari - March 30, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Skylaris - April 05, 2017, 11:40 AM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Ikari - April 08, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Skylaris - April 16, 2017, 09:17 AM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Ikari - April 17, 2017, 06:51 PM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Skylaris - April 20, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Ikari - April 23, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Skylaris - April 29, 2017, 08:48 AM