Hideaway Strath one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Everything had been ready for the birth of their children in Ravensblood: the den he’d claimed has served as an excellent, well protected birthing den for Lotte and now they had to start over from scratch with a tiny window frame to work with. Resentment is a constant companion to the gangster these days, as he looks at how much he has sacrificed, how much he has asked Lotte and The Family to sacrifice for Olive and Dakarai. So they could live their lives with their healthy children unburdened. The sense of injustice hit him with a crushing blow. No. No, it would not stand. Disgraced was not punishment enough and true to form they would receive a trial before The Family. The Family as a whole would decide what their true punishment should be — it is the way Teaghlaigh is expected to work and he was done protecting when all he has gotten is stabbed in the back and backed into a corner. But that would come. He notices Lotte break away from the group and without conscious thought Ceannasach follows her. He only hopes that through all of this that she and his children survive. He worries: he worries that in his plight to make a safer home for them he may be their death. It is a wretched feeling that he will not be able to cease until they are born and he can ascertain for himself that they are all healthy. Arturo does not speak upon his approach, choosing to give her space as she pokes her nose into a fallen log. He does not seek to ruin her concentration or potentially end up on the receiving side of her ire as her hormones and emotions rage within her.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan - by Lotte - March 24, 2017, 04:53 AM
RE: one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan - by Arturo - March 24, 2017, 05:41 AM