Chimera Fields Until you step into the unknown, you don’t know what you’re made of
7 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Sorry for the wait and sucky post :(

Isora paused as Mato spoke in response, her head tilting to the side slightly as she watched him with curious blue eyes, ”Oh.” She said softly, blue gaze averting from the male back to the tarnished earth as his voice sounded once again. She remained silent, her tail swaying behind her as she listened carefully to his voice, ears constantly twitching a top her head as he went on to explain the difference between the two. In truth, Isora had grown up around hunters and fighters and found the discussion of the earth and stars to be an engrossing topic, though her father had wanted her to become a fighter, Isora knew that becoming a warrior wasn't something that interested her, so as Mato continued talking, the blonde and cream female kept her gaze upon the silvery wolf.

Her light fur bristled as a sudden cold wind blew through the land causing the tall grass to dance again behind her, ”I'd never really thought of it like that.” Isora said with a slight smile, her head dipping some as she thought more about it all, ”I have to say, you're very wise.” The girl smirked, ”Or maybe, you've had a really good teacher?” She giggled lightly, offering a playful wag of her tail, until his voice sounded once more and a singular ear twitched as Mato asked for her name, ”I'm Isora.” She replied simply.