Hideaway Strath queen of crows
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
The subtle nod that Arturo gives is enough for her to take the lead; he has not rebuked her efforts and her scrutiny of anyone proclaiming themselves a healer feels deserved. They have had those who claimed to read the skies and the stars and they had almost been torn apart for it. Hemlock was not there before and it is probably for the best - she would have laid claim to dispersing them herself if she had been present. Her ears tipped forward to catch what was being said and while she could not understand how the two would coexist. That one would claim to want to heal and yet turn away the natural world's blessings. Faith and the divine had their own place but it was personal. She was the sort to refuse the suggestions of forced religion. It was a private affair what you chose to believe in. Hemlock believed in the here and now. She made a small sound of humming, as if taking the suggestion to heart although she had no springs to offer Sirius. Not that she figured she could keep the child willingly in a spring's presence long enough for it to be beneficial to him. "They are good suggestions, though I feel most of us have local remedies to the common ailments." Hemlock would expect different names for the things that few in different places; no doubt they all had similar roots.

"Did you grow up in Raven's Crown? Or did you convert?" It was a curiosity and less of an interrogation, although it would tell her much, too. If she had grown up in the Crown it might leave her to explore for the first time and stretch her legs - but she seemed far past the point of her first foray into the world. If she had come into the pack and converted to its ways why would she choose to leave? Hemlock had risen in her natal tribe but once they had held their Mitexi she had scattered to find her place in the world. That place was here, in Teaghlaigh. She knew that. "I realize I did not catch your name, stranger." She had no asked her, after all, and instead had jumped right to business. She'd have to find the fine line between protecting her pack and being social

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
queen of crows - by Amphitere - April 10, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: queen of crows - by Hemlock - April 10, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: queen of crows - by Arturo - April 10, 2017, 04:26 PM
RE: queen of crows - by Amphitere - April 10, 2017, 05:34 PM
RE: queen of crows - by Hemlock - April 10, 2017, 07:03 PM
RE: queen of crows - by Arturo - April 11, 2017, 05:35 PM
RE: queen of crows - by Amphitere - April 15, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: queen of crows - by Hemlock - April 16, 2017, 01:07 AM
RE: queen of crows - by Amphitere - April 18, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: queen of crows - by Hemlock - April 18, 2017, 11:37 PM