Ankyra Sound what height dare we not dare?
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Embry yawned, massive haunches raising as he stood. He could feel his incisors gaping at the depths of his mouth; fangs a glistening ornament among the many fragmented teeth jutting from the rosy pink of his gums. Somewhere in his peripherals he could spot a worming figure, almost imperceptible, admist the forest's garish vivacity. Whether it was just an animated frond or less biotic had yet to be determined.

He shifted his weight, hind legs countering the movement in one swift stride. Brow darkened, he swept his gaze across the leafy expanse with reflexive osmosis following the pursuit. Lately, he had found himself delving further and further into his own mind; a subtle tangent to his everyday ennui. To his deep vexation, he often was left with nothing but the elegy of a life lost to whim. Today, though, he was surprised to find himself staring (rather unconciously) straight at a fellow creature. His tail, in compensation to the sudden tremor of shock, bristled and rose. His lips curled back in a definitive snarl. How long had he been under observation? How long was he exposed to the unknown eyes of this stranger? 
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
what height dare we not dare? - by Embry - April 11, 2017, 09:51 PM
RE: what height dare we not dare? - by Art - April 13, 2017, 09:54 PM
RE: what height dare we not dare? - by Embry - April 13, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: what height dare we not dare? - by Art - April 22, 2017, 05:35 PM
RE: what height dare we not dare? - by Embry - April 22, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: what height dare we not dare? - by Art - April 22, 2017, 08:08 PM
RE: what height dare we not dare? - by Embry - April 22, 2017, 11:55 PM
RE: what height dare we not dare? - by Art - May 07, 2017, 01:16 PM