Raven's Watch Femme fatale
56 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Merrigan's nostrils flared as the boy spoke once more, taking an authoritave stance over her. The alpha here did not seem to mind it, he even encouraged it and so Merrigan went along with it. "I cant assume anyone would want to talk to me, that would be cocky. I would only hope my requests would be accepted so I could offer my services. As for what I am doing here, I wished to rest before moving on to find a pack where I could be of use, around like minded wolves." She answered both questions forcing her voice to go into a respectful and hopefully satisfactory tone.

"If  I had known that a pack had made this their home, I would not have intruded. Even I have morals. If you would forgive my transgressions sir, I would be grateful." the sir was directed toward the boy, to show that she was honestly regretful. Though she did not like this boy and she was wary of the alpha male, She had to say they were intriguing. Both seemed fierce and of warrior spirit and though she felt that they might attack if she gave them the slightest reason to, she was somewhat glad she had gotten to see the way they ran things a bit.

"I am seeking the mercenary trade.  I have already fought and sparred succesfully against multiple wolves in different regions. Would you be in need of any more than adequate fighters?"  She asked allowing her eyes to flick up toward the boy's in a hopeful manner.
Warrior(3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Femme fatale - by Merrigan - April 13, 2017, 03:12 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Eros - April 13, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Merrigan - April 13, 2017, 04:27 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Eros - April 13, 2017, 08:54 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Merrigan - April 13, 2017, 09:10 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Eros - April 13, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Bane - April 13, 2017, 11:37 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Merrigan - April 14, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: Femme fatale - by Eros - April 28, 2017, 12:09 AM
RE: Femme fatale - by Merrigan - May 02, 2017, 12:35 PM