Ooc — Charmy
No worries <3

this used to be my playground
this used to be my childhood dream
this used to be the place i ran to
whenever i was in need
of a friend
[size=3]why did it have to end[/size]

He wasn’t aware that there was anyone else awake at this hour. Being blind, he wasn’t able to do a head count to see if everyone was there within the group or not. And since it had been a nightmare that had woken him, the thought of maybe smelling to do a head count didn’t even cross his mind. He was distraught because of the nightmares that had been plaguing him since the death of his parents. There was a part of him that truly blamed himself for their death because it hadn’t been long after his birth that his mother had seemingly gotten sick. Part of him wondered if it would have all turned out this way had he not been born blind, the beyond helpless child. Alas, it was something he would never know, nor was it something that he’d be able to easily let go of thinking.

He crumbled to the ground, burying his muzzle into his paws. For a moment, he thought he might finally cry, but no tears came. None at all. He stiffened at the sound of someone coming near. Yildun’s nose twitched a few times as he sniffed the air, relaxing when he that it was Barristan and not a random stranger finding him. During his sniffing, he had not lifted his head from his paws. So when the older male settled beside him and laid his chin across the younger male’s neck, the grieving boy accepted it. Because of growing up blind, touch was one of the things he always craved the most, sought out in fact, even from those he only just met. No one had ever been safe from the blind child invading their personal space at any given moment. No one.

As an automatic reaction ot the chin on his neck, Yildun shifted his head to lean into it. He couldn’t remember if Barristan had ever experienced the younger male invading his personal space like he did most everyone else or not, but it was going to happen now. Since he wasn’t alone, was with someone he knew, his tears wouldn’t fall. It was just something that he didn’t want to happen, and so it wouldn’t. For the moment, he would just lay there with the older male, silently, while thinking about the nightmare that had woken him tonight.

Messages In This Thread
restless soul - by Yildun - July 31, 2013, 12:56 PM
RE: restless soul - by Barristan - August 10, 2013, 05:07 PM
RE: restless soul - by Yildun - August 10, 2013, 09:15 PM