Noctisardor Bypass Who knows, how long I've been awake now?
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Semira lay within the Medio den, quietly watching the parsley-green grass dance in place as the warmest of breezes shifted them. One paw rested neatly underneath her opposite forelimb, allowing her a sense of comfort from the motion. She could not help herself as her thoughts drifted through the past few days, lingering on the strange encounter with Kelina. If she had spoke the woman's name, it would have come out as nearly a curse. The woman's warning drifted through her mind, causing a shiver to rock her prone form.She pursed her lips and cleared her throat lightly, as if to remind herself that her toungue was still in place. 

At the sound of Horosk's voice she startled briefly before replying, "Yeah". She saw his shadow before he appeared in the entrance, blocking most of the strings of gentle sunlight that had warmed her pelt just moments before. She let a gentle smile etch itself across her features before worry clouded it. Her ears flicked towards him as she caught the scent of fear wafting from him. "What's wrong?", she was on her paws in seconds, her head tilted to the side in worry as she spoke in gentle -yet urgent- tones.
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Who knows, how long I've been awake now? - by Horosk - April 20, 2017, 02:36 PM
RE: Who knows, how long I've been awake now? - by Semira - April 20, 2017, 02:52 PM