Noctisardor Bypass Who knows, how long I've been awake now?
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She was relieved that he agreed, for she hated keeping things from Gwen. It saddened her that he sounded so timid, as if the weight of this past week was crushing his voice. A shining light in this world like him should not be burdened by his past in such a way. The thought made her frown internally. Why is it always the best of souls who have the worst of luck? 

She was brought out of her thoughts as she sensed his nearness. Although he meant to provide comfort for her, he only exceeded in raising her pulse. She nearly grimaced at herself. She should be comforting him, but here he was, making sure others were alright before himself. "Of course" She mummered. With the three of them watching out, and watching eachother's backs, they should be able to defend themselves from that crazy woman. "Don't do anything stupid ok?" She did not want him to act nobly and get himself hurt. She did not wish for her words to come across as insulting, so she applied a featherlight touch of her muzzle to his shoulder; a reasurring touch.
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Who knows, how long I've been awake now? - by Horosk - April 20, 2017, 02:36 PM
RE: Who knows, how long I've been awake now? - by Semira - April 21, 2017, 12:21 PM