The Heartwood a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Lagan seemed to have taken the other guy completely off guard, for he made a couple muffled noises then jumped protectively and surprisedly over his kill. He seemed kind of edgy now, and Lagan definitely hadn't meant for that. The silver boy bowed his head slightly, shifting from foot to foot and staring up at the black furred male submissively, showing that he meant the guy no harm. Don't worry bro, your foods safe. Lagan said with a smile. The other male asked a question that Lagan heard quite often from outsiders, and he nodded with a sigh.

Yeah, you know Liffey too? She's my twin. He asked, wondering if this guy was part of the pack that his twin had run off to. It would be ok if he was, but still, Lagan wasn't fond of the pack. They'd taken his sister and his cousin from him, and he wasn't ready to forgive that. The guy asked if he was joining him, Oh no, I'm just out exploring. I was kind of hoping I'd see Lif, but I haven't yet. He said with a shrug. I'm Lagan by the way, you? He said, looking over the other male again.
Messages In This Thread
a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Cypress - April 23, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Lagan - April 27, 2017, 06:40 AM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Lagan - May 08, 2017, 05:26 PM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Lagan - June 11, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Lagan - July 14, 2017, 07:24 AM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Lagan - July 20, 2017, 08:16 AM