The Heartwood a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ahh, it's cool. I'm always hungry and all, but I don't want to take your food, especially if it's for your family. Lagan replied to Cypress's comment about the rabbit, a humble hum in his tone. He nodded when Cypress commented about Lagan hearing the twin thing a lot. He did in fact, hear that all the time. How was it that Liffey knew everybody outside of the Caldera already? And did they really look that much alike? Yeah. Alot.He brushed it off with a chuckle, though he sometimes found the mistake kind of annoying.

After introducing himself as Cypress Frostfur, the other man asked if he wanted to see Rannoch or some guy named Rian, if he wanted to see Liffey. Lagan had to think about it for a moment, but he shook his head. Nah. I think I'm gonna leave her on hold for a little. When she wants to come visit me, she can. He replied, because he'd decided that even though he did want to see her again, he also wanted to test whether or not she really was gonna be gone for a while or not. It might've been a mistake, but he was still kind of frustrated with his twin.
Messages In This Thread
a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Cypress - April 23, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Lagan - April 27, 2017, 06:40 AM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Lagan - May 15, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Lagan - June 11, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Lagan - July 14, 2017, 07:24 AM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Lagan - July 20, 2017, 08:16 AM