Moonspear i want to have the same last dream again, the one where i wake up and i'm alive
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela had been resting when she first felt any indication of disruption amongst the sleeping children. She was constantly ebbing and flowing into consciousness, only catching attention when events as they occurred around her. The previous mishaps had been minuscule in comparison to the hell that Galaxy rose and with her attention caught, Vela felt her first spark of curiousness. 

Succumbing to intuition, the Upsilon turned her head from where she had been facing her mother and towards the cause of the disturbance. Unsure of how to control her body's movements to benefit her desires, Vela struggled to scoot towards her sibling and somehow found herself laying on her side in a puddle of her sibling's urine. 

The sensation of both wetness and the smell that the liquid gave off did not appease the pale baby. As awareness of her condition became more apparent, a jolting realization to the brand new life, the child joined into her sibling's cry with one of her own, expelling the air out of her lungs with a shrill wail.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want to have the same last dream again, the one where i wake up and i'm alive - by Vela - May 10, 2017, 12:56 PM