Moonspear i want to have the same last dream again, the one where i wake up and i'm alive
180 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Something soft just barely touched her, surprising Scion into a gulp followed by silence. She tensed, waiting to see if the sensation would come again. When it didn't, she sought it out instead, nose wriggling as she attempted to sniff in that general direction. Her neck felt weak, her head heavy; it wobbled precariously. When she tried to push herself up onto her feet, she found herself completely incapable of doing so. Another bolt of dread and fear passed through her.

Then came a flashback: her (at the time, his) body crashing into the canyon wall just before everything went black. Perhaps her legs were broken? If that was the case, why wasn't she in pain? And how did that explain the sex change? Scion felt a trickle of fear in her lower abdomen, like a swig of ice cold water hitting her stomach. Perhaps it had fallen off during the accident? Once more, she gulped.

And then all her thoughts scattered entirely when there was another touch, harder this time. Scion had unwittingly put her blunt little snout right in Vela's range, earning a sound boop to the snoot. Her lips parted and she gave a startled cry. Hey! But language seemed beyond her, just like pretty much everything else, probably due in part to an inexplicable lack of teeth.

Now mixed in with all the terror was a thread of frustration at this sudden onset Helen Keller mode. Scion gnashed her gums, silently cursing Tacoma for doing this—whatever this was, exactly—to her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want to have the same last dream again, the one where i wake up and i'm alive - by Galaxy - May 10, 2017, 02:24 PM