Moonspear i want to have the same last dream again, the one where i wake up and i'm alive
180 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Scion had always preferred Sequoia anyway. But thoughts of her brothers were scattered when something suddenly grabbed a hold of her. There was a sensation of being airborne—cue another flashback to sailing over the cliff—and then she was placed gently against something big and soft. Before her brain could catch up in order to formulate a reaction to this development, something warm and wet pressed against her, again and again. A tongue! Scion realized with a little jerk.

None of this hurt. Actually, the tongue bath felt quite good. But Scion couldn't make sense of what was happening or how any of it was happening. It was almost as if she was in the wrong body entirely. That thought made her freeze and go limp even as the bathing continued. It didn't make any sense but what other explanation was there?

Wait, Scion thought even as that bittersweet tongue poked in her ear, tickling an unwitting giggle from her. Did I die...?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want to have the same last dream again, the one where i wake up and i'm alive - by Galaxy - May 11, 2017, 08:52 AM