Moonspear i want to have the same last dream again, the one where i wake up and i'm alive
180 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Oh, man, she groaned inwardly when she realized something else: she would be subjected to all the pitfalls of childhood all over again. She sighed out loud, clutching tighter against her new mother, reminding herself that she was at least not alone in this. She would miss her old family terribly but she had a whole new family to get to know. This was a new beginning, a fresh start...

Oh, Tacoma, was Scion's penultimate thought as she curled naturally into a ball and began drifting (it seemed Scion would not lose any sleep over this immense revelation). When she slipped under, she dreamed of them, all of them: her parents, her brothers and sisters, the pack living in the badlands of Mexico. She started out looking down at them from a bird's eye view but gradually swooped lower. She swore she saw her mother holding a shaking Tacoma. They were both staring at something. The entire pack was there, all of them forming a circle and facing inward, looking at...

Oh, smuck, Scion thought as she looked upon her wet, broken former shell. Then the dream ended abruptly—tumbling into some abyss, forgotten for now—and she fell into a peaceful, dreamless void.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want to have the same last dream again, the one where i wake up and i'm alive - by Galaxy - May 23, 2017, 09:05 AM