Wild Berry Meadow Toxic Kiss, Delicious Fit ~Free Botanist/Toxicologist thread~
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Ashton chuckled at the askin' his lips curling up in a herpity derpity lopsided grin. He would never mean to poison a fellow wolf, especially if they weren't trying to down him, none. He was a good dude, and would only give 'kill emz' id it was a Pack Leader order. Too cheery of a dearie for that one, nuh uhn.

"Aw nah, toots. I wouldn't try and off ya, at all, let alone with somethin' ya don't know about. I'm too chill ta kill anyone."

He winked an emerald at the ambers of the multicolored babe for emphasis.

"Those are sparkin' good though, so if ya don't want any, or ya just wanna make sure ya don't do a dead, I'll eat em for ya just ta slip you up one."

It wasn't a challenge. If anything, it could be considered brave to any other doggo that didn't know what they were getting into, but he knew his plants well enough, so it wasn't bravery; he was just being reassuring to her.

He was still laughing at the comment she snaked at them roots, doe. Just in his head.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Toxic Kiss, Delicious Fit ~Free Botanist/Toxicologist thread~ - by Ashton - May 17, 2017, 11:24 PM