Whitefish River tired blue boy walks my way
35 Posts
Ooc —
He took her not as rude or cold but as not willing to waste time with pointless conversation. Respectful of that matter and realizing she wanted nothing to do with him outside of an introduction he suddenly supposed how foolish his own efforts had been at his entry. It was not in her body language that he caught her annoyance nor her vocal tones but the change in her scent. It was subtle and Redmoon picked up on it, such were his keen senses. Regardless of her disregardful feelings towards him, if she was to be part of this pack then he would not shirk his duty - whatever duty that was. 

Callously he turned aside, glancing ever outward. His ears mobile as he scanned endlessly for threats. Right, that was his duty. This pack stuff was turning out to be a lot of work. But aside from his grumbles, he had little to complain about. It had given him something to focus on and since prior he had nothing, he was taking to his new tasks as best he could. Not to mention those tasks kept him away from the individuals of the pack so that he didn’t have to talk to them - Red wasn’t in dislike of the wolves at his side, but he enjoyed his alone time. He was still uncomfortable about being surrounded by wolves without having to fight his way to freedom. 

Yet, here with Slade and Ag, he was seeking something to do and he knew that wasn’t the way to be. Despite her blunt assertion and nearly brushing him away, he sought to persist. This time, though, he decided to be less of a mutt about it. “A good hunter would suit well,” while it wasn’t his place to speak alongside Slade, he hadn’t learned his place either. He fought to withstand the urge to point out the obvious that she was well placed in catching the shinnies from the river. 

After that, however, if she was insisting to remain closed to him, he didn’t have much else to offer and he’d be about his business. No sense in wasting her time or his own. But as a pack, they had to get along in some merit of the word. Suddenly he realized he’d annoyed himself in suggesting the unity of a pack and how much a hypocrite he was. 

Inwardly he sighed, he had a lot to work on.
Messages In This Thread
tired blue boy walks my way - by Aglæca - June 08, 2017, 06:18 PM
RE: tired blue boy walks my way - by Slade - June 08, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: tired blue boy walks my way - by Aglæca - June 08, 2017, 06:35 PM
RE: tired blue boy walks my way - by Slade - June 08, 2017, 06:45 PM
RE: tired blue boy walks my way - by Aglæca - June 08, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: tired blue boy walks my way - by Slade - June 08, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: tired blue boy walks my way - by Aglæca - June 08, 2017, 07:29 PM
RE: tired blue boy walks my way - by Slade - June 09, 2017, 01:36 AM
RE: tired blue boy walks my way - by Aglæca - June 09, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: tired blue boy walks my way - by Slade - June 09, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: tired blue boy walks my way - by Redmoon - June 09, 2017, 04:03 PM