Dragoncrest Cliffs i've always been a girl armed for war
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
For a moment, unexplainable as it is, when Heda tells Eske that there is something she would like to speak to her about in which Eske’s heart momentarily jolts into her throat, or rather she is overcome by a strange feeling of nervousness and it simply feels as such. She swallows the feeling and says “Ok,” in a tone that conveys her understanding and encourages The Commander to continue on with what it she wishes to speak of. Eske blinks as she turns her gaze to Thuringwethil, keeping her gaze steady but lowered as to not present challenge (because she wasn’t challenging her in any shape or form) seeking to appear attentive. The children come up and Eske lets out a small breath of surprise when Heda comments that she would like her train them. Though Eske’s experience with children is …limited despite that she recently stepped over the threshold into womanhood a handful of days ago she knows it is an honor to be asked to do such a thing. “I would be honored to teach them, Heda,” Eske accepts with a soft smile trying to temper the pride that tries to swell beneath her breast. Though her job as Cheka is important and makes her feel important, so, too, does this honor. “Thank you.” Despite her worry (because she’s never been a teacher before!) she finds that she is eager and excited by the idea.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've always been a girl armed for war - by RIP Blodreina - July 02, 2017, 01:32 PM