Morningside Cuesta I've never veered starboard 'cause I've never sailed at all
awake my soul
99 Posts
Ooc — Chan
yay!

Lavender had hated birth, it was stupid and annoying. She had been so cozy in the womb, floating around with her siblings. Now, she was out here, and it was much colder and dry, and she constantly felt like she was falling. She couldn't see, or hear, she didn't really have any senses except touch. It wasn't like she had any senses in the womb either, but at least in there she didn't need any. Out here, wherever they were, she felt like she should be doing something, but she couldn't. All she could do was snuggle.

The small golden brown and white pup wriggled as close as she could to the closest object, which happened to be her brother Dauntless, and with teensy arms she latched herself onto him, holding him tight. Not knowing quite what or who he was, she snuffled her itty bitty nose around the top of his head in search of a nipple. She found something that stuck out a little, his ear, and immediately started sucking on it. Unfortunately it did not satisfy her hunger. So she jerked her head away quickly and began to yip at the air.