Morningside Cuesta it's so romantic on the borderline tonight
ya lastoschka, ya sokol
43 Posts
Ooc — Wintersong
Joining 
After swimming across the Qeya River, which was shallow enough for Katya to keep her head and "peace offering" dry, she approached the rise and dip of land that was Morningside Cuesta.

Following Grayday's scent trail, the no-longer-lone wolf trudged up the gradually elevating terrain. Anxiety and confidence mixed into a strange emotional cocktail in the petite woman, but she steeled her resolve and ignored the ache in her jaws from carrying a turkey carcass across the valley. Grayday had instructed her to bring it for his children, and she didn't want to let him down. In the time it took to leave Lost Creek Hollow and cross the river it had become a sort of talisman--reminding her of her purpose and new status as a pack wolf.

So far she hadn't seen any wolves, despite being more than halfway to the pack's gathering place. Katya wasn't sure if that bothered or relieved her. On one hand, she had time to gather her thoughts and plan what to say. On the other, she just wanted to get it over with. Eloquence came naturally to her--she was just agitated by the cold dampness of her fur and the knots in her stomach. She showed no signs of her discomfort, however, and kept a completely neutral expression on her face.
Activity is currently sluggish. I may be able to post on weekends, I may not. If you're impatient, feel free to power-play my characters OUT of a thread, but please do not tag them or play them in upcoming events. Thank you!
Messages In This Thread
it's so romantic on the borderline tonight - by Katya - July 05, 2017, 09:32 PM
RE: it's so romantic on the borderline tonight - by Gwen - August 03, 2017, 10:42 AM