Northstar Vale zero to studying in less than sixty seconds.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
The moose had been an impressive sight. Its body alone would have been intimidating enough, but add that large rack of antlers to its head and it was just plain overwhelming. Liffey considered these things when Rannoch asked her whether or not it was dangerous. She also considered how her mother had told her a story once of when she had teased one just for laughs. It was hard to reconcile that crazy, awesome free spirit with the mother that had been overbearing and controlling that had driven her from her home. But that was neither here nor there.

"They usually just avoid wolves, so it's probably nothing to worry about," Liffey answered, remembering what she had learned about the beasts from her mom, "Apparently they can be vicious when provoked, though. Might want to warn everyone to steer clear of it, just in case anyone comes across it and gets any ideas." Redshank and Titmouse specifically came to mind, but she knew she didn't need to call them out for Rannoch to understand.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
zero to studying in less than sixty seconds. - by Liffey - August 13, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: zero to studying in less than sixty seconds. - by Liffey - August 21, 2017, 10:31 AM