Moonspear how can i love someone i never touched?
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
The small, pale form of Vela appeared quite suddenly and, with it, a sharp command. Lyra quirked her head, taken aback. Her little sister appeared angry, or at least had that sort of air around her. Was the anger directed at Galaxy? Lyra's first thought was that they had had a fight. It was a common event between Hydra and Korei (at least when they were younger). Maybe she was jealous? Galaxy had definitely got a lot more attention since the bear incident. It was for good reason, too, but she could see why Vela might be vexed by it all.

She decided not to press, not wanting to be on the receiving end of a tongue lashing. Vela seemed to have gotten some sassiness from Charon and Hydra. Whatever her little sister's beef was with Galaxy, Lyra also decided that perhaps she just needed some attention. She hadn't had much of a chance to do that with her baby siblings, anyway. "Okay, no smelly sisters," she said with a light-hearted wag of her tail. "Just you and me! Do you want to go exploring? I'll show you some cool spots!"

Vela quickly took to the idea and that seemed to perk her up a bit. Delighted — and relieved — with her sister's change of demeanour, Lyra motioned for them to take a path that twisted into the forests and led towards one of her favourite (and most secret) spots in Moonspear.
Messages In This Thread
how can i love someone i never touched? - by Vela - July 30, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: how can i love someone i never touched? - by Lyra - July 31, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: how can i love someone i never touched? - by Vela - August 06, 2017, 04:52 PM
RE: how can i love someone i never touched? - by Lyra - September 07, 2017, 10:26 AM