Hideaway Strath never give power to the big man
g h o s t h o u n d
20 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Hemlock

He keeps to himself, most of the time. Testing the waters is what he likes to excuse his antisocial tendencies as., despite having taken up residence within Teaglaigh some months ago. He's done his job since he's arrived; hunting, marking borders, doing whatever the fuck pack wolves do to keep their standing within the pack - if only at the bare minimum - but enough to prove that he has not simply sat idle this entire time doing absolutely jack squat. It's not even that he does not like wolf-to-wolf interaction, but that he does not seek it out. They don't bother him, he doesn't bother them. It's a mutual understanding that Rollo has come to accept and not question for the sake of his own temper and their own well being. Not even Arturo has seemed to question his reclusive ways, and therefore, Rollo sees no reason to change. However, he finds himself emerging from the depths of his own catacombs to find that there are suddenly kids running around (he very briefly had to assure himself that they are not his), the alpha female has stepped down from power and half their ranks are gone. He decides then and there that perhaps, it would not hurt to be a little more active in the social division of the Family.
i seen God come in my Garden
but i don't know what He said,
for my heart,
it wasn't open
Messages In This Thread
never give power to the big man - by Rollo - August 10, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: never give power to the big man - by Hemlock - August 10, 2017, 11:37 PM
RE: never give power to the big man - by Rollo - August 24, 2017, 06:36 PM
RE: never give power to the big man - by Hemlock - September 07, 2017, 11:42 PM