Redhawk Caldera Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian had no clue that the teenager was warming up to him. He just wanted to make her feel better about herself. She was clearly strict on others but also on herself. She thought that her disability would make her biological parents love her less, that in Sebastian's eyes was enough information. She needed a confidence boost. Sebastian went to lie down so he could listen better. The rain was still coming down which set him in quite the storytelling mood.

Sebastian listened to the girl. He didn't know that Raven had taken over. He was not that familiar with her but it was good she stepped up to help with the pups. They were probably too young to go without milk. He nodded when she asked if he knew about the cave. He remembered the storm. He believed that Towhee was referring to the same cave they weren't to for refuge, they also lost Nightjar because he went into the tunnels. "Oh no. Where did the other half of the pack go? Did they survive?," he asked. He was really into the story.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise. - by Sebastian - September 28, 2017, 04:32 AM