Broken Antler Fen i got, i got, i got loyalty, got royalty inside my dna
s e l f - p r o c l a i m e d
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
sorry im obsessed with rupaul's drag race ... this post was willam inspired
[Image: tumblr_n8r05wAN1l1tns60bo1_500.gif]

[small]Family was an important thing for Kinkajuú.
She had been raised to take pride in her last name so of course she had grown to be proud in the same way of those that shared it with her. And even though the childhood of all Moretti children had been relatively pleasant there had always been an unspoken competition between them. A dog-eat-dog rivalry that had been lit up by the mother of the little clashing titans herself. Among the many charming qualities Cara may have in her favor, being a good mother wasn't in the list. She was the primary instigator of her children's discord but only because she wanted to make each an every one of them stronger, wittier, more adept to survive in the harshness that she knew the world outside RockCastle harbored. 

But despite it all, Kinkajuú too loved all her siblings and mother deeply.
The fact that she thought of herself as better than them didn't mean she didn't love them. (sorry not sorry)
As her brother confessed it was their mother's stories that had lured him out of the Valley the chocolately colored girl could not fight back a smile from appearing on her face. "we can go together" she barked, not even asking him if he wanted to go with her because to her the answer was as obvious as the fact that Kinkajuú was born selfish and would probably die the same. 

"Yeah a bad storm, I had joined a pack for a bit, called Tribe but the leader died shortly after so i left and found a friend love  i could travel with" she explained, her smile being tinged with a sudden but short-lived silence when the story reached the part where she had been separated from Witchbaby. "i couldn't find her after the storm" she finished, her olive eyes blinking away any chance for tears to roll down her cheeks as she spoke. 

She was not used to letting herself be seen in a state where she could be pegged as vulnerable, so with after a heavy sigh and a shake of her head the princess recovered her composture, her tail rising again to her usual low-key trying to dominate pose while she flashed another smile to her dear littermate. "but i found you" she almost purred, though technically it had been her who was found by him - though she would ptobably never admit it, it was just in time, for she was feeling a bit lost.
[/small]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i got, i got, i got loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Kinkajuú - September 08, 2017, 05:59 PM