Northstar Vale I don't want to think about it now
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
All Welcome 
Set on the 6th of September - Chusi wants to claim the pack but first needs to hear of Rannoch's disappearance. Hydra has come and has most likely told at least 1 wolf of the details. So, with that aside: @Mouse @Genie @Airi @Mattias @Liffey @Cypress @Rian @Tulip(we really need more members! XD)

She had not stopped by her home. She knew it was bad - terrible, even, but she couldn't bring herself to. She was afraid... Afraid of wanting to admit she liked another place better than "home" - admitting that she liked another guy more than she did her own father. She was afraid of... letting go of those who had raised her and choosing for herself. As selfish as it was, she passed Teaghlaigh and headed straight for Northstar Vale. One purpose, one thing she had to do. Confess. Confess her sins to wolves she barely knew and even tell one of them she had found their sister. Would he be thrilled? Sad that his own blood had chosen another guy over her own brother? She couldn't blame Seabreeze...

Upon arriving, she felt something... Strange. She didn't know, but she had a bad feeling about the place. She looked 'round, wanting to spot Rannoch or Mouse, but from so high up anything could be a wolf. That's when she threw her head up in the air, calling for the Vale's members - all those she had met and shared valuable friendships with. She needed to speak to them. When her call ended, her eyes were foggy and a soft whine escaped her maw before she truly let go.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
I don't want to think about it now - by Chusi - September 12, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Mattias - September 12, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Raid - September 13, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Airi - September 13, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Mouse - September 14, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Chusi - September 18, 2017, 01:47 PM