Wheeling Gull Isle i am clawing at porcelain
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat mind was reeling. Artu---Doctor wasn't a leader? But he was their leader? Tapat let out a soft whine in confusion. His mind was spinning. The man urged him to stand up, snapped at him, really. So Tapat pushed himself to his feet but his head was carried low and his tail was between his legs. In these moments he really missed Hemlock. His bond with her was growing so strongly that he was capable of missing a wolf.

He stood before the other with his still submissive/fearful stance. His murky yellow eyes battered away. His ears perked up at the endearment. Had he done something right? Tapat battered his eyes up but cast them away when the other told him nothing could help him. It wasn't really what the boy meant by helping him. He kind of meant like a task. The male seemed to catch on though because the follow-up question was if he wanted to help.

Tapat nodded instantly. "Y-yes!," he spoke and then jumped back when the male plopped a pile of something before him. It had a weird scent. Tapat sniffed it. The Doctor told him that it was seaweed. He used to help Hemlock with plants. The teenager nodded that he would do it. He grabbed one piece gently and tried to untangle the mess. It didn't go well at first but after he got one untangled and laid out in the sun, the others followed. Tapat liked to think he did well as he placed the last one out on the sand. He trotted back to Arturo. After his task, he had forgotten Arturo was dead. He was back to his happy self. "I did it! I did it!," he spoke happily.

Tapat: Life of Witchdocter's slave XD Love it.
Messages In This Thread
i am clawing at porcelain - by Arturo - September 17, 2017, 11:06 AM
RE: i am clawing at porcelain - by Tapat - September 24, 2017, 05:58 AM
RE: i am clawing at porcelain - by Arturo - September 24, 2017, 12:20 PM
RE: i am clawing at porcelain - by Tapat - September 24, 2017, 04:31 PM
RE: i am clawing at porcelain - by Arturo - September 25, 2017, 04:08 AM
RE: i am clawing at porcelain - by Tapat - September 25, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: i am clawing at porcelain - by Arturo - September 28, 2017, 03:20 AM
RE: i am clawing at porcelain - by Tapat - September 28, 2017, 04:16 AM
RE: i am clawing at porcelain - by Arturo - September 29, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: i am clawing at porcelain - by Tapat - September 30, 2017, 06:38 AM
RE: i am clawing at porcelain - by Arturo - September 30, 2017, 12:56 PM