Blackfeather Woods let me show you the way and the life
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
He quickly cuts through the tunnels, painfully aware of his now insane uncle's presence in the Web. He hears voices. He knows he's near Wolfskull Cave; he can smell the decay and the quivering mess of the captive, but now...he licks his chops. He smells his brother. His poor, misguided brother, who kept avoiding him despite the clear attraction he had back to him. If he was such a devotee, he would give into his desires rather than avoid them. It wasn't as if he could become pregnant from the ordeal.

Ganon turns to enter the tunnel, only pausing when he hears an unfamiliar voice, feminine and quavering. It was not completely broken, like the captive was. But it was anxious. And that was enough for him to have proper reason for him to enter.

Well, He drawls, emerging from the tunnel. He figures his brother knows of it — he would be surprised and condescending if he didn't — but he knows the captives, both old and new, would be frightened by his sudden entrance. Look who got greedy and wanted a toy for his own, He strides to the girl, leaning his head down to sniff her for a moment. He does not recognize her, visually or by her scent. He doesn't know why Vaati would want her — unless... Ah. He raises his head and smirks at his brother. It's both sultry and pointed, wanting to entice him and warn him at the same time.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Messages In This Thread
let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 22, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 22, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 24, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 24, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 25, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 25, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Ganondorf - September 26, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by The Wispmother - September 27, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 28, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 28, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Ganondorf - October 05, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - October 23, 2017, 09:47 PM