Blackfeather Woods let me show you the way and the life
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
The sudden arrival of another boy has her snap quite suddenly, hackles rising and form suddenly shock-stiff. His words fill her with bitter hate, and her spine stiffens, twisting her head to watch him, finding him to be no less physically menacing than Vaati. When he leans in toward her, her lips curl back over her fangs. Perhaps a foolish response, but it is one driven by instinct and hate. "I can staunch the bleeding" There is another, a beautiful, dangerous girl, and her hackles stand on end, gaze a burning fire of terror and hate. She misses the jealousy in the sultry look one brother offers another, and with it misses another potential danger. 

They will set upon her now, this she knows, these two will rip her to shreds. She knows as well as Vaati does that they pose a danger, and combined, her chances are depressingly low. But- he sighs, her captor, and delivers a rebuke to the shadowed girl and the flame-streaked boy. Her gaze turns to his, now, and hidden within the flame of her gaze is sharp surprise. The boy she fully expected to rip out her tongue angles himself between herself and the aggressors, and her ears flick atop her skull, uncertainty suppressing the fire in her gaze as her lips fall back over her fangs, and her tail tucks around her hindquarters as she waits in anguished silence, emotions a turmoil, the only thing she can be sure of; the protection Vaati offers her.
Messages In This Thread
let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 22, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 22, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 24, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 24, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 25, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 25, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Ganondorf - September 26, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by The Wispmother - September 27, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 28, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 28, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Ganondorf - October 05, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - October 23, 2017, 09:47 PM