Dragoncrest Cliffs i will burn and i will rage
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
All Welcome 
Home. Eske has never been so glad to lay eyes upon Drageda as she is as the scouting party approaches the borders. She reminds herself to keep her pace, that their job her job is not done despite that they have returned. There is still the matter of @Furi and the debriefing that @Étoille and her need to give to Heda. Eske: to give the run-down of the trip, of discovering Arlo’s decaying corpse, and Étoille to inform their Commander of what Northstar Vale had to say — Eske hadn’t asked on the trip back, preferring to hear it with Thuringwethil. When they finally reach the borders Eske takes a deep breath, relieved to be back at familiar ground. She was clearly never made to be a scout. She’s a bit of a homebody. Always has been and always will be. It was, unfortunately, a necessary evil and she would always step up when called upon to venture outside of the borders but her preference and opinions on travel has always been clear.

Eske dismisses @Shalon and @Cecil, sending them off into the territory to do …whatever it is they needed to do with a nod of ‘thanks’ to them both before she tips her head back and calls for Heda.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 09:51 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 24, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 04:29 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 24, 2017, 05:07 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 07:39 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 25, 2017, 02:49 PM