Dragoncrest Cliffs break some bread for all my sins
86 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
The wolves from the scouting mission return, though she doesn’t know them (except for @Cecil, whom she’s yet to run into). The tension in the air only thickens with the news. Arlo has passed and Wildfire is still missing, leaving a sorrowful feeling in the air. She can only imagine what Thuringwethil is going through but she can’t help but wonder if she’s thinking with a clear head. One of the wolves she sent with her mate is dead, now, and no more information about the former.

While her thoughts are distracted with the next step for the pack, she moves through the redwoods to better map the territory. Things will shift in a few days when several more wolves will leave on another excursion for the outsider but she keeps quiet with her own opinions. Putting the pack in danger for one wolf doesn’t seem like the smartest idea but her footing within the claim of Drageda is loose and one wrong move will send her packing back home when she’s just getting started.
Messages In This Thread
break some bread for all my sins - by Ajatar - September 24, 2017, 08:13 PM
RE: break some bread for all my sins - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: break some bread for all my sins - by Ajatar - September 25, 2017, 05:03 PM
RE: break some bread for all my sins - by Étoille - September 25, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: break some bread for all my sins - by Ajatar - September 30, 2017, 07:06 AM
RE: break some bread for all my sins - by Étoille - September 30, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: break some bread for all my sins - by Ajatar - October 04, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: break some bread for all my sins - by Étoille - October 05, 2017, 11:09 AM
RE: break some bread for all my sins - by Ajatar - October 09, 2017, 08:08 AM
RE: break some bread for all my sins - by Étoille - October 09, 2017, 11:06 AM
RE: break some bread for all my sins - by Ajatar - October 14, 2017, 07:52 AM