Chimera Fields you expose the film in me
100 Posts
Ooc —
Away
For my reference — Mirabelle has been injured falling down into Morningside.  Injuries sustain include a garish wound on her left hip, various cuts and scrapes on her legs. Additionally, being vague about the Morningside thread..

Mirabelle found Morningside to be suffocating.  The girl had done what she could (that will be established in a backdated thread probably) to contribute to the pack that mended her back to health but with the near constant aching in her thihg, she had managed quite little.  And although she had always been a pack wolf and so missed her family, she had fallen upon Morningside in a time of need and therefore felt that her very existence was an intrusion on their lives... no matter how hospitable they were.
Early in the morning before the sun dare rise, when the thoughts in her mind refused to cease, she parted herself from the pack that took her in (poor, pitiful girl!) without notice or warning and walked into the wilds before her.  She did not intend on being gone long yet it seemed that the more she walked, the less her mind cleared.

Who was she in Morningside?  She had not spoken with Grayday about becoming one of them and she didn't know what she was worth to them. 

But solitude did not suit her.  She had clung to the first wolf she met — and how kind he had been, too! — and then immediately stumbled into yet another pack after the titan's departure.  When she was alone she was scared, and the life of a lone wolf was decidedly not something she wanted to continue.

As the sun begins its steady rise over the horizon, a the scent of the man she'd just been thinking of cuts through the wildflowers of home, a stray breeze carrying it over from wherever-he-was.  She seeks him out.

Two ghosts in a field, he is difficult to miss.  She greets him wordlessly — this time he shall be the first to speak.

Messages In This Thread
you expose the film in me - by Étoille - September 28, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: you expose the film in me - by Mirabelle - September 28, 2017, 10:46 PM
RE: you expose the film in me - by Étoille - September 28, 2017, 11:04 PM
RE: you expose the film in me - by Mirabelle - September 28, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: you expose the film in me - by Étoille - September 29, 2017, 12:03 AM
RE: you expose the film in me - by Mirabelle - September 29, 2017, 12:17 AM
RE: you expose the film in me - by Étoille - September 29, 2017, 12:29 AM