Wheeling Gull Isle what does it mean to be descendent of something monstrous
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Private 
for the bebes! tagging @Hemlock for reference, though if you'd like to hop in at any point sonia, feel free!

He tries to stay away. He really, truly does. Witchdoctor is as attentive as he can be, leaving food for Hemlock though he knows he’s not the only one. Not-his-children are fairly attentive to Hemlock as well. It might have been inspirational to see the broken Fearghal family sticking together as best they could with their matriarch dead and their patriarch “killed” by a madman. Witchdoctor is drawn in, unintentionally enraptured by the infants that are tiny and frail perfections. He is their father ( or rather, he’s the father that they’re stuck with ) and he does not promise that he’ll be a good one. In point of fact, his warped sense of paternal instincts most definitely suggests he’ll be a terrible father. He’s a little bit jealous and spell bound by them all at once ( and frankly that's a bit exhausting at times ). He relieves Hemlock with the intention of giving her some time to stretch her legs and give her a break from den arrest but Witchdoctor suspects she does not go far, perhaps not trusting him all that much. Fiery, twin sun gaze rests upon the two blobs huddled together as he settles into his flame-kissed wife’s spot, still delightfully warm. The prematurely greying coywolf scoots around a bit to get comfortable — surprisingly mindful of the small bodies pressing close to his side — noting that his spawn work as ‘silencers’ to the voices as well that had blissfully gone dormant momentarily. No doubt as soon as he’s out of their and Hemlock’s radius they will come screaming back with shrilling, vengeful war cries of “how dare you” as they are prone to do, the little bastards anyway ( the voices not the children ). He revels in the quiet inside his mind though the babes are noisy and “quiet” is a relative term. @Droman and @Reed,” He murmurs their names in a quieted rumble to them but …he’s isn’t exactly sure who is who, admittedly.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
what does it mean to be descendent of something monstrous - by Arturo - September 30, 2017, 04:27 AM