Stone Circle i do not deserve to be a phoenix, i deserve to be consumed
hell is empty and
all the devils are here
133 Posts
Ooc — Mochi
Private 
Wardruna stirs awake, feeling a shiver shudder down his spine as the chill of the autumn morning seeps in through the mouth of the den like an unwanted, stealthy intruder. The northerner goes still for a moment as the last vestiges of sleep are chased away and the tense of his muscles ease as the …events of the previous day come back to him in a rush. Of course Wardruna thinks, it explains the other body in his — no, their — den. For a moment he does not move, does not dare to breath as he listens and feels for the steady rise and fall of her chest to assure himself that she breathes still. She is not exactly in any sort of fit state when he found her and it will take weeks he thinks, of eating and drinking to regain what weight she has lost, for her fur to shine and the spark in her eyes to re-ignite. He is extremely loathe to let her out of his sight at all and is not keen on the idea of the pack chipping in to help nurse her back to health. He hopes that they will refuse, that they will let the burden to him. He has brought her here, she is his thrall. Therefore, she is his responsibility; but he is in a unique and troubling position that he cannot deny their assistance if they come to him with it.

He knows he should get up and pick through the nearby cache for the freshest meat for her but he’s comfortable. Her body is too thin against his, too frail, he believes but it does not stop him from stretching out and burying his muzzle into the fur at the back of her neck. It’s a lover’s gesture though their relationship does not transcend that of lording master and reluctant thrall. Part of Wardruna is hoping that the action will antagonize her …that he can ignite that echo of a fire he’s seen in her already. It’s a hollowed echo, like the girl herself, but Wardruna suspects it’s still there, somewhere. He pulls back as if it was innocent: as if he hadn't meant to do it. "@Noma," Wardruna murmurs, hoping to stir her from slumber if the burying of his muzzle against her neck hasn't done so already.
your hands are wet
with blood of an empire.
you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i do not deserve to be a phoenix, i deserve to be consumed - by Wardruna - October 16, 2017, 05:23 PM