Stone Circle i do not deserve to be a phoenix, i deserve to be consumed
hell is empty and
all the devils are here
133 Posts
Ooc — Mochi
crap post is crap but concluding & archiving this. :-)

She announces that she’s not hungry, giving him a petulant stare to affirm her statement and his lips twitch in a silent growl that never vocalizes. “Fine,” The Northerner hisses and moves forward. He grasps the the meat in his jaws and carries it back to the cache where he drops it, unceremoniously, back into the pile before he covers it back up. “Then starve.” He snarls wondering why she’s so bullheaded. He can only do so much, after all, and he is trying. Trying to feed her, trying to nurse her back to health but she’s making it extremely difficult for him and testing all of his patience in ways it hadn’t ever been tested before. Yet Wardruna knows that he will not give up on her, because, in his own way: he’s just as stubborn. “Come.” He commands of her and heads back to the den expecting her to follow along where he intends to sulk until he’s gotten tired of it and ventures out to patrol expecting her to tag along when he does go.
your hands are wet
with blood of an empire.
you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i do not deserve to be a phoenix, i deserve to be consumed - by Wardruna - October 22, 2017, 04:34 AM