Dragoncrest Cliffs anger is the more productive cousin of fear
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Please skip Furi if she is not engaged!

Her heart thumps so loud it is all she can hear for a few seconds. Her ears swivel on her head and she looks between the sibling duo and she’s not given any more instruction. Her breath lodges in her throat as she looks at the dead body that still radiates warmth. Seeing Arlo hadn’t been the same, having long been dead and twisted and… far away. She blinks quickly several times and shakes her head, jerking when Portia arrives and, a few seconds later, the Heda. The girl shrinks back to stay out of the way so they can work, ready to do what is needed.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
anger is the more productive cousin of fear - by Blixen - October 17, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: anger is the more productive cousin of fear - by Mallaidh - October 18, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: anger is the more productive cousin of fear - by Blixen - November 04, 2017, 10:02 AM
RE: anger is the more productive cousin of fear - by Artaax - November 10, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: anger is the more productive cousin of fear - by Artaax - November 17, 2017, 08:06 PM
RE: anger is the more productive cousin of fear - by Artaax - November 23, 2017, 12:41 PM