Dragoncrest Cliffs anger is the more productive cousin of fear
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Furi can only watch as things unfold. Portia tends to Artaax, whose only concern seems to be on Heda, and then Blixen has fallen silent. Orders are given and she doesn’t even register her name has been spoken until Blixen commands for her. She flinches, shifts her weight, and then forces herself forward. She doesn’t want to get close to the body but she doesn’t to disobey an order—from Heda or her friend—and so she tries to force herself into action.

She latches onto the instructed side and waits for the go ahead from the other warrior, and then helps carry the dead to the outskirts of Drageda. A warning, she thinks. She sees Arlo’s body briefly flash behind her eyes and shudders, struggling to keep her hold. When they’ve completed their task, Blixen storms off and Furi watches her go, somewhat compelled to go after her but she lingers back—away from the corpse—and blends into the background.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
anger is the more productive cousin of fear - by Blixen - October 17, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: anger is the more productive cousin of fear - by Blixen - November 04, 2017, 10:02 AM
RE: anger is the more productive cousin of fear - by Mallaidh - November 06, 2017, 11:56 AM
RE: anger is the more productive cousin of fear - by Artaax - November 10, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: anger is the more productive cousin of fear - by Artaax - November 17, 2017, 08:06 PM
RE: anger is the more productive cousin of fear - by Artaax - November 23, 2017, 12:41 PM