Chimera Fields All the World is Calm and Peaceful
49 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
It turned out that there was indeed something on Witch’s mind. Weetzie listened as his sister began to answer the question and got hung up on the new wolf’s name. So has she already gotten over Kinkajuu? he wondered. She gave up trying to repeat the name and settled with ‘Ty’, which Weetzie thought he could remember easily enough. But then she went on to explain that she had agreed a join a wolf-pack.

Weetzie first rubbed his right ear with a fore-paw followed by his left ear, then he shook his head. Not finding any signs of ear infection or blockage or anything else that could interfere with his hearing, he concluded that he heard her correctly. His capricious, restless, and unpredictable sister had agreed to join a pack.

Even Weetzie had to admit that joining a pack was practical, and he would have considered it himself if he were not so uncomfortable about socializing with others, especially full-blooded wolves. He could see his sister having no trouble with the social aspects, but he still had a hard time seeing her actually staying with a pack, even a nomadic one. “I must confess I am surprised. I would never have guessed that you would consider joining a pack. I do, however, have some concerns. My first is, if you promised your loyalty to a pack, would be able to keep your promise? You have always enjoyed your freedom.” He had other concerns as well, but he thought it best to deal with one issue at a time.
Messages In This Thread
All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 20, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - October 22, 2017, 07:59 AM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 22, 2017, 01:46 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - October 22, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 22, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - October 23, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 23, 2017, 04:19 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by RIP Tytonidae - October 24, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - October 24, 2017, 07:44 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 24, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by RIP Tytonidae - October 27, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - October 28, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 29, 2017, 12:15 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by RIP Tytonidae - November 02, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - November 04, 2017, 09:54 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - November 05, 2017, 11:39 AM