Blackfoot Forest the end of infinity with you
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
All Welcome 
the last of the real ones - fall out boy

Above, everything seemed quiet, everything seemed motionless, eveything seemed perfect.
Down here, where in the darkness of the nigh s a thin, gaunt creature scurried from one shadow to another, everything seemed to be the opposite. With her head hanging low and her nose taking the freshness of the dried leaves that covered the forest floor the hushed banshee moved quickly. She seemed to be looking for something, something valuable, when in reality she had zero interest of the potential treasures that might lie at her feet. 
What she really cared about was right there, at plain sight.

Once she felt she had walked far enough, the agouti beauty threw her head back, but no sound came out of her lips. Only a small sigh as she took in the beauty of the night's sky. She had been in love with the stars since she was a small baby, and this was no secret. At least not one Aurelia kept well.

After her brief, silent greeting to the stars was over she turned to the moon, her eyes filling with a certain light as she adressed the celestial body directly. "i knew you'd follow me here too" she shouted, "its your turn to follow me anyways" she added, her lips curling to reveal a small smile as she began to hum a sweet tune from her childhood to the sky-
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
the end of infinity with you - by Aurelia - October 27, 2017, 09:13 PM
RE: the end of infinity with you - by Shale - October 27, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: the end of infinity with you - by Aurelia - November 02, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: the end of infinity with you - by Shale - November 08, 2017, 06:54 PM
RE: the end of infinity with you - by Aurelia - November 09, 2017, 08:30 PM
RE: the end of infinity with you - by Shale - November 16, 2017, 01:47 PM
RE: the end of infinity with you - by Aurelia - November 21, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: the end of infinity with you - by Shale - November 27, 2017, 12:00 AM
RE: the end of infinity with you - by Aurelia - December 07, 2017, 02:49 PM