Horizon Ridge I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
though i'd pop in for a quick break from class.

As par usual for the golden brown wolf, she stumbled out of the birthing den mid morning. However, cramps soon brought her back to the ground in a sitting position and with a slight pant. The pups were coming in mere days if not hours she could tell. She was willing to bet it was in the next few days, if not that day that their sons and perhaps daughters would make their entrance into the world .

On this day after sitting for a few minutes, and then sitting ever so often after that as she made her way towards the inlet besides the forest. She finally made it and all but collapsing near it with sheer tiredness she sat down lapping at the water gently her eyes on the surrounding area. It was nice and cool and she enjoyed it greatly.

She thought she was alone on this mid morning, but she soon saw a new wolf coming her way. Another female at that, they had a large influx of males lately and now some females. It was a diversified pack. She chuffed gently at teh she wolf and called out a small HEllo. her large sides all but taking up most of the room. Though now the pups were quite a lot lower than at her sides.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way - by Thistle Cloud - May 22, 2014, 08:41 PM