Horizon Ridge I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Oh i remember now and he didn't mind he would have gladly ripped up a male that looked sideways at her. I have his son on here now. Jace

Thistle chuckled in delight That's wonderful I am also a pretty quick learner myself. So tell me Julooke do you have some idea of what can heal you and what can hurt you or do we need to start from scratch? I am merely curious. And I would like to have someone I can yell through my den at to just talk I imagine i'll get pretty restless in there. Thistle titled her head, she was fast liking the bouncy female in front of her. She seemed nice and Thistle was very hopeful that they could be friends.

Thistle frowned in contemplation Where there is also Aine, Gavriil and Diluculo. I imagine there are more, but even I haven't met all the new ones yet. Aine is a sweet female with an interesting Accent. Gavriil is like a gentle giant .He is an arctic wolf you'll see him often on the beach, he is very kind. And Diluculo I find her interesting to say the least, she can be rather crass and a bit snarky, but that is only my experience and that is simply because she does not like RAgnar. So you may very well get along with her where I could not.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way - by Thistle Cloud - May 25, 2014, 09:37 AM