Horizon Ridge I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
[size=medium]

Julooke would have understood if Thistle had told her she didn't quite feel like going and looking for them. She was due any day, and Julooke figured it was getting a little tiring caring around all the pups in her belly. She made a mental note of what they looked like, and told herself she would go later and search them out, maybe even try making the paste out of the root. Practice did make perfect, after all.

Julooke's eyes open a little in surprise when Thistle admitted Ragnar had been a king. Wow! she exclaimed. Why isn't he anymore? The question was out before she even thought. It was probably a personal answer- something that was probably none of her business. But, she didn't retract it. Maybe Thistle would tell her. If not, though, she would understand.

Julooke nodded, a little more than needed, when Thistle stressed that Julooke would need to learn the culture because the pups would be raised as Vikings. No problem! I'll track Ragnar down and see if he will teach me, she replied with a smile, hopeful that he would. She would beg him if he said no.

[/size]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way - by Julooke - May 27, 2014, 09:40 PM