Horizon Ridge I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
[size=medium]

Thistle added that another plant could help with internal bleeding if soaked and the prickles taken off. So, after I soak them, the wolf would eat it? She had to make sure that she treated the wolf properly, as she herself found out what happened when you ingested something that should have been used topically. How would I know if the wolf was bleeding internally or not? Were their signs or symptoms? Did the healer just err on the side of caution? Once she got that answer, she asked another question. Are their any side effects from using it?

Thistle explained Ragnar wanted to travel, and didn't want to go back. Julooke cocked her head as her thoughts raced. Thistle said she was still learned the Viking culture, which told Julooke she didn't come from the same home Ragnar did. Which meant she could have been the reason he didn't want to go home. Julooke smiled. Is he staying for you? she asked bluntly. It would have been a very romantic move on Ragnar's part.

Thistle reassured her that Ragnar would not bother teaching her his culture. It calmed Julooke's fears, at least for the moment, that he would not allow her to become the caretaker of his pups. Thistle knew him better than anyone, so she would know how much hope, if any, to give Julooke. That she was positive made Julooke positive, as well.

Julooke had been kind of grilling her. When Thistle asked if there was anything else, anything off-topic, there was one thing, one wolf, that came to mind. Well, um... She gathered up the courage for the words to come out. You know I joined with Verrine, right? She paused for only a moment. Well, he and I have been really good friend. Like, he's my best friend. But, I feel... more for him than just friendship. She looked to Thistle to see if she understood. I just... I don't know how to tell him my feelings. Woman to woman, Julooke was asking Thistle how to tell a man she was in love with him.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way - by Julooke - May 28, 2014, 08:23 PM